Trust, Innovation, Partnership. Build Your Future With Us.
The Floor Store - Northern California's largest stocking flooring dealer is now hiring!
The Floor Store was founded in 1983 and has grown to nine convenient showrooms throughout Northern California. We are well known for our large in-stock product selection, better-than-competitive pricing, outstanding customer service, and professional guaranteed installation.
We are exceptional, because our people are exceptional. We value our employees and know that much of the credit for our success belongs to them. And, it seems they like working here: some have been with us since we opened our Richmond location in 1983!
We continue to experience record breaking growth and are looking to expand our team in all of our locations (Richmond, Concord, Dublin, San Carlos, San Rafael, Santa Rosa, San Francisco, San Jose and Sunnyvale). While relevant experience is a plus, it’s not a requirement. If you have a friendly and enthusiastic personality, an eye for color and design, and get excited about the prospect of helping customers transform their space — we’d love to talk to you.
Explore Our Current Career Opportunities
|1-2 Years||* Work with the GM in one of our nine Bay Area showrooms 1-2 times per week
* Inventory CORE samples for sale preparation & order necessary samples for each location
* Maintain price lists for all stores and prepare price tags for every sale at all locations
* Assist with the opening of new stores, remodeling and merchandising
* Schedule new employee training and product knowledge training with vendors and reps
* Coordinate Marketing Campaigns & track sale success, closing ratios & campaign results
* Ensure correct daily invoices, complete contracts & maintain samples checkout process
* Maintain inventory and order supplies for all stores
* Work with the Controller, Customer Engagement Manager and HR Generalist as needed
|Richmond Headquarters||Apply Now|
| Sales Associate
|1-2 Years||• Provide exceptional customer service
• Greet customers and help find solutions to their individual and unique projects
• Work with customers on special orders, returns or exchanges
• Resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently
• Process POS purchases using QFloors database program
• Learn about new products and store offerings
• Prepare and present proposals
• Read, analyze and interpret contracts, policies, regulations and guidelines
• Assist in other areas of the store as needed
|All Bay Area Locations||Apply Now|