Laminate Wood Flooring
There are many good reasons why
Laminate tile flooring and laminate plank flooring is a popular choice in today's San Francisco bay area homes. Laminate wood floors are a manufactured product that can simulate the look of hardwood flooring, ceramic tile floors, natural stone floors and many other types of flooring. In the past, laminate floors have been easy to spot, but today's technology allows laminate flooring manufacturers to create realistic visuals and textures for an elegant and quality floor.
Sign up for your Free in-home Laminate tile flooring design consultations here.
The Floor Stores goal is to provide you with quality laminate flooring tips on how to install laminate floors, info on problems with laminate floors, the best ways to clean laminate floors, laminate flooring reviews and lots of basic information on laminate flooring products. To help achieve our goal, we’ve created a library of laminate wood flooring knowledge,
laminate floor style choices, laminate prices, lists of the best laminate flooring, shopping tips, buying considerations, laminate floor ratings and reviews.
Laminate Floor Advantages
- Laminate flooring patterns mimic real wood and natural stone
- Are a good choice without the high maintenance costs
- Looks are traditional, rustic, distressed and exotic
- Laminate products range in colors and styles, including exotic
- Is durable enough for very active lifestyles
- are stain resistant, no wax or varnish
- Laminate wood products are less likely to fade in sunlight
- Laminate wood flooring grains and textures are realistic
- Are 10-20 times harder than laminate countertops
- Are floated rather than secured directly
- Laminates can be installed over a variety of subfloors
So when your're looking for Laminate Wood Flooring products in the East Bay or any other Northern California San Francisco Bay Area community, please let The Floor Stores be your Wood Laminate Installation and Laminate Cleaning Authority.
Free Bay Area Laminate Flooring Design Services